Easter VC Challenge 3

Hi all ... sorry this is so late today ... got distracted by having to go to work and then the boys decided that we needed to go shopping this afternoon to get a wireless dongle (sp) thingo :-) I mean seriously ... who goes shopping on Easter Saturday if they are in their right mind?? How scary was that ??

I will make it pretty easy to make up for it though...

You need to do a layout using 3 different patterned papers and have a heart somewhere on the page

Here is the link to the Gallery to Upload your Challenge No 3 Layouts.

Thanks girls ... hope you are having fun!!

Christine M

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 comments:

Angelrat said...

I wouldnt have thought even James was old enough to want a bluetooth thingy yet! Or was it the BIG boy? *lol*

you're right, shopping on Easter Saturday is not a good way to spend time... ugh!!!
Linda.

Deb said...

Glad you survived your shopping expedition today, I agree it's not the best day to shop. I was at the supermarket at 8am only to find a sign on the door stating opening time was 9am, argh. There were so many early shoppers they opened the doors at 8am anyway, thank goodness. It was good to get it done early and get out of there so I had plenty of time to scrap!

Bev said...

I got to Woolies at 8 and was out by 8.45...nothing like a bit of power shopping lol....Now that you have a link to my BLOG i better update more regularly..off to do that now

Robyn said...

I agree but had to do it as I had to pick Ellen up from the Gold Coast, it wasn't too bad actually. Glad I only had groceries to get though!
Now that I have my password back I have just staerted to comment on things again! Will also update my Blog..not that it is interesting!