Hi girls,

Well it seems that Yahoo has decided to not let me send the September Newsletter out in the normal way this week so I thought I would give you all the link here so you can have a look at it just to spite Yahoo :-)


So here is the Message ... and now that I have done this - I'm sure Yahoo will fix itself and send the original message through to everyone a dozen times - so I apologise in advance everyone LOL !!

Welcome to the September 2007 edition of the Scrap Heap Inspiration Team Newsletter launching our AUSSLEs and announcing the Product of the Month !!

This issue is now ready for viewing online - simply click on the link below:

www.thescrapheap.com.au/newsletters/01-09-07-newsletter.htm

If you have any problems viewing this Newsletter page just email info@thescrapheap.com.au and we will try to help you out!!

Thanks girls

Christine M

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: