New Fancy Pants Designs have arrived!!

I picked up a heap of new things yesterday including the latest products from Fancy Pants Designs including:

- Happy Holidays, Daily Grind and All Fall Papers

- Co-ordinating Die Cut Titles and Tags Sets

- Decorative Rub-ons

- Chipboard Shapes and Alphabets

- Embellishments Kits

- New Designs of Glitter Cuts Transparencies

- The cutest new
3" x 3" Clear Acrylic Stamps




Sampler of the Papers, Rub-ons Diecuts and Stamps etc for the Happy Holidays Range



Sampler of the Papers, Rub-ons Diecuts and Stamps etc for The Daily Grind Range




Sampler of the Papers, Rub-ons Diecuts and Stamps etc for the All Fall Range

I just love them and the colours are especially great for all my boy pages that I do :-) Think I can see a scrapping weekend coming up for me!!

Christine M



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

cassandra cusack said...

ROFLMAO - ALL the boy pages I do!

cos there's so many of them he he

Christine M said...

oh you cheeky girl Cassie ... I didn't all is in a huge quantity ... I meant all as in all my pages are boy pages ROFL!! You'll keep!!

Christine M