Easter VC Challenge No 2


Well it's Easter and the traditional colours can't be ignored so of course there is no way we can let Easter VC challenges go by without having one of these ...


Do a layout using Pastel Easter-y type Colours and include some Brads and Ribbons on the page

http://www.thescrapheap.com.au/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=4537

not a necessity to be Easter Themed though :-)

Also a little scrapping goodie pack (of strangely enough, pastel coloured bits and pieces) is up for grabs too and will be drawn from the hat for all those people who leave a comment on our blog over the Easter Weekend VC.

Challenge suggestions eagerly accepted as well ... email me direct to christinem@hotkey.net.au and I will be sure to give thanks (or blame) to you when I set them for everyone to complete :-)

Have fun everyone!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks for organising a VC Christine. I was hoping to scrap today but my day isn't going as expected, think Mum with pc problems, boys getting into mischief, and a lost bird, argh! I still hope to join in at some stage, I just don't know when that will be.

I sent some VC suggestions to you this morning, hopefully you can use them?

Have a great day,

Unknown said...

Love the sketch for VC just have to put my thinking cap on how to do a boys layout with it hmmmm!

Soonymary said...

Thanks for this VC- I probably would have slept all weekend without it lol....I have a cold and bad sinus. Have just finished the card so am off to scan and upload it.