Easter VC Challenge No 4

Here is Challenge No 4 for the Easter VC Weekend ... this one comes from Debbie Y ...

Because it's Easter and the bunny is due to make a delivery real soon, how about using chocolate (the colour) on a Layout .... paint, embellishments, paper, whatever you like as long as it's the colour of chocolate.

Yummy Yum Yum ... had my first chocolate this morning for Easter at Brekkie at Mum's. It was good !!

I must start the chant now "Chocolate is Bad and tastes like crap. Chocolate is Bad and tastes like crap" !!
Do you think I will believe it if I say it enough times??


Here is the link to the category for upload in the Gallery

http://www.thescrapheap.com.au/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=4539

Have fun and hope you are scrapping lots and lots - unlike me :

Christine M

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

christina said...

mmmmm chocolate! u can always send it up here if you dont want it christine! lol

cassandra cusack said...

so here i am making a comment
and
oh my God you could have knocked me down with a feather woo hoo you're updating the blog again lOL

Deb said...

OK I've finished this one, do you have any more challenges for us?